The Airport Properties Division is located on the main level of Terminal 1, adjacent to the A Gates TSA Security Checkpoint. The main contact number is (314) 426-8184.
Airport Properties is responsible for the following functions:
1. Tenant contracts and relationships (main contact for airlines, concessions, and other lessees
2. Service contracting
3. Ground Transportation
4. Tenant Construction Application administration
5. Airport Risk Management
The following information is provided as a reference – please feel free to contact Airport Properties with any questions.
TENANT CONSTRUCTION APPLICATION (TCA)
Prior to beginning construction on Airport premises (including space your business rents or occupies), you must complete and submit a Tenant Construction Application (TCA) form, together with a general description of the project and drawings. For information on this process, and a TCA form, please contact Kathryn Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a Certificate of Insurance electronically, please email it directly to email@example.com.
St. Louis Lambert International Airport has numerous opportunities for outside businesses to provide services at the Airport, for example, cleaning, snow removal, waste management, and many more.
To review current contract opportunities at STL, please visit Contract Opportunities on www.flystl.com. Bid opportunities are also advertised in the City Journal and the St. Louis American newspaper.
Future service contract bids are listed under “Future Contract Opportunities.”
Note that the Airport Properties Division only bids and administers Airport Authority service contracts; businesses interested in doing work directly for airlines or other tenants must contact those companies directly.
For additional information on bid opportunities or the bidding process, contact Contracts Supervisor Gigi Glasper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL CONTRACT COMPLETION:
- Be sure to have 5 original copies of the signature page of your agreement, (properly attested).
- Be sure to provide proof of insurance.
- Ensure your company has a valid City of St. Louis Business License (if you do business in the City of St. Louis). The City of St. Louis License Collector’s Office may be contacted at 314-622-4528. Ensure your company’s St. Louis City Earnings Taxes are paid in full and/or your company is registered on the tax rolls. If you have questions or need additional information about the status please call the Collector of Revenue at 314-613-7468.
Airport Properties works with current concessionaires to foster a successful business environment, and with prospective concession operators to identify future opportunities. Note that ALL concession contracts must be publicly bid; direct space leases for concession sales are not allowed without a public and competitive bid process.
For current concession opportunities, please visit Contract Opportunities on www.flystl.com.
Concession bids opportunities are also advertised in the City Journal and the St. Louis American newspaper.
Future concession bids are listed under Future Contract Opportunities.
All businesses providing ground transportation services to the traveling public must obtain a Ground Transportation Permit from the Airport Properties Division.
To legally provide Ground Transportation at STL you must:
- Complete the Ground Transportation Permit Application.
- Provide a Certificate of Corporate Good Standing from the Missouri Secretary of State Office.
- Provide evidence of required insurance coverage for Automobile & General Liability.
- Ensure your company has a valid City of St. Louis Business License (if you do business in the City of St. Louis). The City of St. Louis License Collector’s Office may be contacted at 314-622-4528.
- Ensure your St Louis City Earnings Taxes are paid in full and/or your company is registered with the City of St. Louis Earnings Tax Division. The Earnings Tax Division may be contacted at 314-622-4101.
For additional information, you may contact Anna Wingron at email@example.com.